- Student Finances
- Student Loans
- Specialty Scholarships
Arizona College Grants
A definite worry for every student before enrolling into any college is the unaffordable college expence. However, with the numerous, easily available state funded as well as privately sourced grants; going in for higher education has become a much affordable dream for the natives of Arizona.
There are some very useful grants that can help you at the time of enrolling into some college:
- Arizona Private Postsecondary Education Student Financial Assisstance Program Grant: This is one grant that helps those who have completed two years at an Arizona Community College and further plan on enrolling into a private bachelor's degree program.
- Leveraging Education Assisstance Partnership(LEAP) : A useful grant for those who are already attending a state 2 or 4 year, vocational or technical institute in the state of Arizona.
- Dependents of American Society of Travel Agent : The members of this society are eligible for the Arizona Chapter Dependent/Employee Membership Scholarship. This grant is awarded only to those residents out of high school, who are planning to attend an Arizona school and maintain a GPA of at least 2.5.
- Arizona Community College Scholarship: This scholarship is available exclusively to those high school students who have a strong academic record and a record of community service or volunteering. The scholarship amount is about $500.
- Anne Lindeman Memorial Scholarship : This is a $1000 award presented annually and can be availed by students who are already pursuing a degree in health, education or social sciences.
For More Information visit : Grants by State