“Education Is Power” Scholarship Program
MedPro Inc. is an ACHC accredited (Accreditation Commission For Health Care Inc.) provides specialized pharmacy services for patients with chronic illness. Through its Eduation Is Power Scholarship Program, MedPro Inc. want to give opportunity of higher education to those living with Hemophilia and Von Willenbrand Disease.
MedPro believes education to such students will give them better job opportunity and access to best health care options that are badly needed by by persons with bleeding disorders. There are total 20 scholarships which will be awarded to such students ranging in value $ 500-$ 2,500.
You need to fulfill following requirement to apply for this scholarship:
- Must be a United States Resident
- Individuals with bleeding disorders, Hemophilia or vom Willebtand Disease
- Currently enrolled or shall be entering a community college, junior college, four year college, university or vocational school in the fall of 2010
- Involved in community services and volunteer work
The application is available in PDF format and Microsoft Word Format at : http://www.medprorx.com/scholarship.html . Along with the application you need to submit following documents:
- Copy of recent transcript
- Proof of admission to school
- Proof of school tuition
- A letter of approval from a physician or nurse of your bleeding disorder
- A document wich proves your involvement in community services
- Letter of recommendation or character reference
- Essay of not more than 250 words :
You application and other documentation must mailed no later tham May 1, 2010 to:
MedPro RX, Inc.
“Education Is Power” Scholarship
140 Northway Court
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615-4916
Categories: Scholarship For Bleeding Disorders, Scholarships