2010 Collegiate Inventors Competition
The Collegiate Inventors Competition (CFC) has given many students opportunities to present to the world their innovations, discoveries and research may it be in science, technology, engineering and other creative fields.
Since its inception in 1990, it has awarded several such talents for the amazing work they did.
- Students must be enrolled (or have been enrolled) full time in any U.S or Canadian College or University for at least a period of 12 months prior to the date of entry to the competition.
- For participating team at least one member of the team must meet the full-time eligibility criteria. As far as other members are concerned they must be at least enrolled on a part time basis sometimes during the 24 month period prior to the date the entry is submitted.
For application and other necessary details log on to http://www.invent.org/collegiate/enter.html, where you will complete information required along with the application. Your application must include:
- General student information
- Essay mentioning in brief about the invention
- Letter of recommendation from the faculty advisor
- A literature /patent search and summary
- Relevant supporting or supplemental materials you want to submit
- Advisor information
- Statement of student enrollment status
- Student/advisor release form
The four copies of the complete application package must be mailed to:
Invent Now Collegiate Inventors Competition
3701 Highland Park NW
North Canton, OH 44720-4535
The complete package must reach the concerned authority no later than June 25, 2010