2011 British Marshall Scholarship
The Marshall Scholarship is a bright opportunity for extraordinary students to study in any of British University for at least 2 years. The scholarship is eligible for any field of study or any degree course. Around 40 American students will be awarded this scholarship to pursue their graduate degree in United Kingdom.
The scholarship awarded will cover University fees, cost of living expenses, annual book grant, theses grant, research and daily travel grants, fares to and from the USA and the dependent’s allowance.
- Applicant must be nominated by ULCA
- Must be a Citizen of United States
- Must have a first degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States by the time you receive the scholarship
- Must have grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree
- Must have completed their graduation after April 2008 from undergraduate college or university
All the necessary details regarding the scholarship and the application is given at: http://www.marshallscholarship.org/applications/. Along with the application you need to submit four letters of recommendations and one original transcript.
The application needs to be sent online on the link given at http://www.marshallscholarship.org/applications/ . For information on UCLA nomination contact Alison Nickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org or G. Jennifer Wilson at email@example.com. The campus deadline for nomination is September 16, 2010
Categories: International Scholarships