Accenture American Indian Scholarship Program
American Indian Graduate Center is the oldest and the largest National Provider of Scholarships for American Indian and Alaska Native Graduate Students. Accenture American Indian Scholarship is funded by Accenture LLP and administered by American Indian Graduate Center.
The scholarship will be awarded in three categories:
Accenture Scholars: three undergraduate scholarships of $ 5, 000 each for four years
Accenture Fellows: two undergraduate scholarships of $ 7,500 each for two years and is meant for students pursuing master’s or doctorate Degree.
Finalist Scholarship: two undergraduate scholarships of $ 2,000 each for four years & two graduate scholarships of $2,500 each for two years
- Enrolled member of U.S federally recognized American Indian Tribe or Alaska Native Group and has a certificate of Indian Blood
- Seeking a degree and career in the fields of engineering, computer science, operations management, management, finance marketing and other business oriented fields
- Planning to enroll in an accredited college or university as a full?time, degree seeking college freshmen or as a first?year graduate or professional student.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 and greater
If you fit in the entire eligibility requirement don’t let down this opportunity fill in the application form which is available on the website: http://www.aigc.com/02scholarships/accenture/accenture.htm.
Along with the application you need to submit:
- A copy of Certificate of Indian Blood/copy of tribal enrollment card
- For Undergraduate Scholarship submit high school academic transcripts
- For graduates scholarship submit undergraduate/graduate academic transcripts
- Essay briefing about your character, personal merit and commitment to community and heritage, current or future to American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Two recommendation letters
- Admission letter from the institution you intend to attend in fall
- A financial aid award letter from the institution you will attend
The complete application packet must be postmarked no later than June 1, 2010 and must reach the concerned authority on the following address:
American Indian Graduate Center
Attn: Accenture Indian Scholarship Program
4520 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Ste1-B
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
Categories: Scholarship For American Indians, Scholarships, Student Loans