AH&LEF Graduate Scholarship 2010
AH&LEF is truly a leading foundation, through its several scholarships it has open new avenues for students of Hospitality. AH & LEF Graduate Scholarship Program started in 2008 and has helped several students to pursue their career in hospitality Industry.
The program has been designed for hospitality management graduate students and graduate majors with undergraduate hospitality management degree or for those with minimum four years working experience in the industry.
- Enrollment can be full or part-time.
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- If the applicant has an undergraduate degree in hospitality or four years employment in the lodging industry after graduation then he/she can be enrolled in any graduate program related to his/her career within the industry (i.e. hospitality, business, accounting, human resources, etc.)
- If the applicant does not have an undergraduate degree in hospitality management or the four years post graduate lodging work experience, then he/she must be enrolled in a graduate hospitality management program.
The scholarship amount is $ 5000, eligible students should fill in the application form and furnish other necessary details and send it to:
American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation
1201 New York Avenue, NW Suite 600
Washington DC 20005-3931
Categories: Scholarship For Hospitality Student, Scholarships