AmeriGlide Achievers Scholarships For Disabled Students
AmeriGlide is the leading name as the supplier and distributer of mobility products including manual and electric wheelchair lifts, star lifts, bath equipment and many more. Also, it provides financial support to those who are disabled.
Life itself is a big challenge for such people whose disability poses challenges to them in every walk of life. AmeriGlide has taken a step ahead to help such mobility impaired students to take up higher education by supporting them with cash with which they can use to meet the necessary expenses such as books, materials, tuition or other academic related expenses.
To apply for this scholarship you need to fulfill certain criteria’s
- Applicant must be a legal resident of United States or hold a valid student visa
- Applicant must be enrolled to an accredited two or four Year College
- Applicant must a user of electric or manual wheel chair
- Must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA
To know the details about the scholarship and its application procedure refer to the site: http://www.ameriglide.com/Scholarship/
Along with the application you need to submit:
An essay of 500 words answering one of the following questions:
• What area of your school do you think would benefit from improved accessibility and how would you improve it?
• What area of your school do you feel has excellent accessibility and why?
- Two character references either from your teacher or any other person who is not related to you.
The entire application process can be done online; also it gives you an option to send the application online. All the applicants must send the complete application by July 31, 2010. Each recipient will receive $ 500 cash award. If you have any questions or queries regarding the scholarship you can click to the link given in the site and e-mail the questions to the concerned authority.
Categories: Scholarship For Disabled, Scholarships