BrainTrack Nursing Schools Scholarship
BrainTrack is an online directory of university and colleges worldwide. In the present scenario it has a list of more than 10,000 higher education institution in over 190 countries. The BrainTrack Nursing Scholarship is a biannual scholarship for nursing degree students. Those who are at present studying to become LPN (Licensed Practical Nurses), RN (Registered Nurses) or to advance their education via associate, bachelor, master or doctoral degree programs are eligible to apply.
- Must be a nursing student
- Must have completed at least one semester of credit towards graduation with an appropriate degree in nursing
For all the necessary information regarding the scholarship and application please refer to the following link: http://www.braintrack.com/colleges-by-career/lpns#. Along with the personal information asked to the candidate, one needs to answer few scholarship essay questions between 200 & 800 words:
- What led you to choose nursing as career path?
- What have you enjoyed most and least during you nursing degree program so far?
- What do you wish you had known about selecting and entering your nursing school that would be helpful to others going into nursing?
The application must reach the concerned authority no later than November 1, 2010. The best entry will get $ 1000 as scholarship award and the second best entry will get $ 500.
Categories: Nursing and Medical Assisting Scholarships, Scholarships