Catching The Dream’s The Tribal Business Management Program
The Tribal Business Management(TBM)an educational program by the Catching The Dreams for students pursuing their studies in business, finance, management, banking, hotel management and economic related fields. Also the students must be willing to work in the economic development for tribes.
It being a Supplemental Scholarship Program students are adviced to apply for the other sources for the financial assistance. Applying for the scholarship is one of them.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an any federally recognized, state recognized tribe.
- Must Be ¼ of Indian Blood
- Attending or planning to attend a an accredited college or university within U.S on a full time basis.
- Must be pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or post secondary study
- Students applying for this scholarship need to apply for all other sources of fund like federal financial aid, tribal scholarships, private scholarship, loans and grants
The application is available here: http://catchingthedream.org/Scholarship.htm, refer to the website for the same. Along with the application you need to furnish the following document:
- A comprehensive essay about the applicant and his future plans
- Proof of high school completion, college admission and tribal enrollment
- Recommendation letters
The deadline dates are Summer (March 15, 2010), Fall Semester/Quarter (April 15, 2010)& Winter Quarter/Spring Semester (September 15,2010)
Those studying the country or attending a non-accredited institutions, vocational, technical institutions, distance learning or online programs. The scholarship is awarded for life so no need for renewing.
Categories: Scholarship For American Indians, Scholarships