College Scholarship Foundation Women’s Scholarship
The College Scholarship Foundation has very well understood the women and their needs. Women is the backbone of the family who as compared to men spends more time taking care of house work, children and household members and also devote their time in career they are pursuing or the jobs they are undertaking.
There are times when women cannot complete their education as priorities are more towards family front. For such women the College Scholarship Foundation provides financial assistance especially to those who deserve.
- Applicant must be a female candidate
- The candidate must be a US Citizen
- Must maintain 3.0 GPA
- Must be currently attending full time post-secondary education, graduate or undergraduate from an accredited institution
Get More information regarding the scholarship at http://www.collegescholarships.org/our-scholarships/women.htm. Fill the given application form along with the academic score and essay on the given topic.
The essay should be written in not more than 300 words on any of the given topic:
- How have your education plans affected your plans of starting a family?
- What trends do you foresee occurring for women in the workforce?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
The application amount is $ 1,000 and will be given to one deserving female candidate. The application must reach the concerned authority no later than December 24, 2010.
Categories: Scholarship For Women, Scholarships