Duct Brand Stuck At Prom Scholarship Contest
The Henkel Corporation’s Duck Brand Duct Tape organises Stuck at Prom Contest” for high school students of US and Canada. This unusual scholarship gives the young students an opportunity to let their imagination run wild and create something very beautiful from duct tape.
The competition is in its 10th year where in 10 best couples from the participants will be chosen. These ten finalist will be shortlisted based on workmanship, originality, use of color, accessories and amount of duct tape used.
- Applicant must be attending a high school prom in the spring 2010
- Must be a legal resident of United States or Canada
- Contestants must be 14 years of age or older
- Family members, employee of the sponsorer are not eligible
- Each couple must submit:
- One color photograph of the couple together in prom attire made of duct tape
- Each individual’s name, address, phone number and e-mail address
- A release form signed by each participants. If the entrant is a minor the form needs to be signed by his/her parents or guardian
The name, address, and telephone number of the high school, or home school association, which is hosting the prom, and the date the prom held.
For further details and queries regarding the contest refer to the website: http://www.duckbrand.com/Home/Promotions/stuck-at-prom.aspx. The contest will begin on March 1, 2010 and continue till June 7, 2010. The participants are expected to submit all the required material on or before June 7, 2010.
The top ten couples will receive the scholarship money
- First Place-each individual $ 3,000 & same amount for school which hosted their prom
- Second place-each individual $2,000 & the same amount for the school which hosted their prom
- Third Place- each individual $1,000 and the same amount for their school
- The remaining seven finalist will receive $ 500 each and the same amount for their school
All the submissions should be sent via e-mail to
Stuck At Prom Contest
ShurTech Brands, LLC
32150 Just Imagine Dr.
Avon, OH 44011-1355
Categories: Scholarships, Unusual Scholarships