Eric Delson Memorial Scholarship
Eric Delson was a person with Hemophilia but lived his life king size. He was the Vice President of Marketing and Clinical Services For Caremark Inc. Being a Hemophilic was posed with many limitations but they inspired him to touch the lives of many who were sailing in the same boat.
It is with the memory of this great man and the spirit of young mind that this scholarship was founded. Citizens’ Scholarship Foundation Of America, is a non-profit educational support and student aid service organization who manages the scholarship program.
- Diagnosed with clinical bleeding disorder
- Students entering grades 7 through 12 at private secondary schools
- High School Seniors, high school graduates or equivalent or post secondary school students
- Currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited two or four year college, university
- or vocational-technical school in the United States.
The scholarship amount is $ 2,500 and will be awarded to the deserving candidates. Those who perfectly fit in the eligibility requirement must complete the application and send it to the following address along with current transcript of grades.
The Eric Delsom Memorial Scholarship Program
Citizens’ Scholarship Foundation Of America
P.O. Box 297
Saint Peter Minnesota 56082.
The application deadline is July 1, 2010. To request an application please call Caremark toll free number 1-866-792-2731. The scholarship can be reviewed for the maximum of three years provided that the students maintain a 3.0 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale and maintain an excellent academic record.
Categories: Scholarship For Bleeding Disorders, Scholarships