Ethiopian Heritage College Scholarship 2010-2011
Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C is a law office that has clientele based in the Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia Areas who have suffered from serious personal injuries due to negligence of another party.
The CSCS law firm awards one scholarship to a deserving student through its Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel Ethiopian Heritage Scholarship fund. Students who are graduating from high school and will be attending an accredited two or four Year College or university on a full time basis are eligible to apply.
The recipient will receive $ 1,000 as scholarship amount which will be given in two installments $ 500 each.
- Must be a resident of Greater Metropolitan Area Of Washington, D.C which includes the Maryland Counties, of Montgomery, Prince George’s Anne Arundel and Howard and the Virginia Counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudon, Prince William and the City of Alexandria.
- Must be attending an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university
Information regarding the scholarship and application is mentioned in http://www.chaikinandsherman.com/scholarship.html & http://www.chaikinandsherman.com pdf/Application%20for%20EHCS.pdf
Along with the application you need to submit following documents:
An essay of not more than 400 words on following topics:
- When I graduate college I hope to make the world better place. Please discuss how do you do
- There are several places in the world that are at war. Please discuss your ideas to improve world peace or in one area of the world
- Discuss the life experience that has most dramatically affected your attitudes
- Name the person who has had greatest influence on your life and explain how he or she has influenced you
Apart from the essay you need to submit:
- Official copy of high school transcript
- A copy of acceptance letter from an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university
- List of community service provided, by date
- Signed application
- Signed rules for the Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Seigel, P.C Ethiopian Heritage College Scholarship
The application for 2010-2011 academic year must reach the concerned authority no later than June 25, 2010. Submission can be done either by mail or e-mail:
Ira Sherman, Managing Partner
Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata, Siegel, P.C.
The Law Building
1232 Seventeenth Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036
Ira Sherman, Managing Partner ECHS@dc-law.net