Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund 2010
The Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund thinks and cares for those thousands of sailors, airmen, marines and Guardsmen who have either got killed or were permanently disabled. The permanent scholarship Trust Fund of Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund provides aid to the children of these brave Americans when they want to pursue their college education.
- Must be a son or daughter of a U.S Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Guardsman or Marine who have been killed in action, who have rendered disable or who have been classified as a prisoner of war (POW) or missing in action (MIA)
- Currently in their senior year of high school, high school graduate or currently enrolled full time undergraduate student.
- Must be 26 years or under at the time of application
The application and other necessary details are mentioned at http://www.fascholarship.com/
This one year scholarship is renewable and must include following documents along with the application:
- Copy of government issued photo identification (Driver’s License, Military ID)
- Certificate of death or rating letter from the Veterans Administration Disability
- Official high school or college transcript
- Photo of qualifying parent
The complete application packet must reach the concerned authority no later than July 30, 2010
Categories: Military Scholarship, Scholarships