Harness Horse Association Scholarship Program
Harness Horse Association Of Central New York Inc. is an organization with the active involvement of Owners, trainers, drivers and breeders of Standardbred horses. All these members work for the welfare of the Harness Racing in Central New York and also promote the welfare of its members and employees. Supporting the members or the immediate family member in education is also one of the objectives of the organization.
The organization provides financial assistance to those who fulfill the eligibility criteria put forth by the Harness Horse Association in its scholarship program.
- Must be a member of Harness Horse Association Of Central New York
- Must be an immediate family member (spouse or child) of the HHA of Central New York
- Applicant must be a student of good academic standing
- Must be already enrolled or accepted in an accredited program (for degree or certification beyond the high school level)
- Must demonstrate financial need
- For further details just log on to http://www.hhacny.com/ and get all the information regarding the scholarship.
The organization has made available three scholarships that will be paid to the recipients in two installments. First half will be paid at the beginning of the semester and remaining half after the completion of the semester (paid only when the student shows a proof of 2.5 GPA)
The first scholarship will be awarded to 1 student for a period of one year (amount $ 5,000)
The second scholarship will be awarded to 1 student for a period of 1 year (amount $ 2,500)
The third scholarship will be awarded to 1 student for a period of 1 year (amount $ 1,500)
All the applications will be accepted by July 30, 2010. Applications received after the deadline will be disqualified. For application write to:
Harness Horse Association Of Central New York
HHA Of CNY Scholarship Fund
PO Box 586
Or call at-315-829-3872
Categories: Scholarship For Equine Study, Scholarships