HSMAI Foundation: Hospitality Scholarship Program
Students who are pursuing career in hospitality sales and marketing or Revenue Management. It awards are merit based and is given to full-time students of baccalaureate/graduate degree and part time students of Associate, Baccalaureate or Graduate Degrees.
- Currently enrolled as a student of hospitality or pursuing a degree for the same.
- Exposure in the hospitality industry
- Good academic standing
- Aspire to make a career in hospitality sales and marketing or revenue management
The application form is available online at - http://www.hsmai.org/files/2010%20Scholarship.pdf and should include following credentials:
- Transcript From Current College or University
- Two recommendation letters
- Current Resume
- Three Personal essays
The completed application along with all the documents must reach the following address no later than June 15, 2010. The name of the award recipient will be announced on July 15, 2010
Foundation Scholarship Committee c/o Kathleen Tindell
1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102