Jeff Apodaca Celebration Of Life Scholarship
Close to three decades ago a boy called Jeff Apodaca was detected with cancer a rare and malignant form of soft muscle sarcoma. After fighting a tough battle Jeff survived, his family members and community partners sponsor the “Annual Celebration of Life” gala fundraiser.
The recipients are awarded with the $ 5000 scholarship during this event. Each year the Jeff Apodaca Celebration of Life event celebrates the new life of the survived recipient and wishes for their bright future.
- Pediatric cancer survivor or going under medical treatment
- Must be a resident of New Mexico
- Currently a student of New Mexico College or University
- Meet entrance requirements for their school of choice
- Received treatment at one of the UNM Hospitals
The application deadline is September 30, 2010 and those who feel are eligible can get the application by calling- 1-505-277-5685, fax 1-505-277-5687 or send a mail to email@example.com , requesting the application form.
Categories: Cancer Survivor Scholarship, Scholarships