Pureblogging Writing Contest
This past week, my Memorial Day post, How to Support Our Veterans’ Education Benefits, was entered in to the “How To..” group writing contest at Pureblogging. There were a total of 15 other entries, which covered a wide range of topics.
Here are my personal picks for top five.
- How to Play Tailgating Games by Dave Lamm
- 12 Tips for Seniors Accepting Awards by Carolyn Bahm
- How to Start Reading Blogs by Brad Shorr
- How to Keep Parents Happy When You’re Sticking Them With Cookie Dough by Jim Berigan
- How to Survive a 26.2 Mile Marathon by Sandra Sims
As of today, voting is still going on. If any of you fellow bloggers would like to cast your vote, just write a post listing your favorites and send a link to Pureblogging per the instructions on the site.