Society Of Sponsors Of The United States Navy Centennial Scholarship Program
The Society Of Sponsors of United States Navy is an organization of women who serve as ship sponsors. It also works towards providing educational opportunities for women and men who have served in United States Navy and Marine Corps. The scholarship Society of Sponsors of the United States Navy Centennial Scholarship Program is there to help Navy-Marine Corps veterans who were injured in combat.
Five eligible candidates will receive $3,000 annual scholarship each for their education related expenses. The best part is there is no deadline for you to apply. If you find yourself the rightful candidate just fill in the application and send it to the address given below.
- Applicant must be a combat wounded veteran of the Navy or Marine Corps injured during Operation Enduring Freedom or Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Must have an Associate Degree or the equivalent in college level credits or enrolled as a full time undergraduate student studying in a traditional classroom setting at a post secondary institution
You must be enrolled in an institution which is approved to participate in the U.S Department Of Education’s Federal Grant and loan programs
- The applicant must be pursuing university/college credit beyond a Bachelor’s Degree that leads to teaching licensure.
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Along with the application the candidate needs to attach a copy of their Certificate of Release of Discharge from Active Duty DD214 as well as any supporting VA disability documentation.
The application and other necessary details are mentioned at: http://www.nmcrs.org/education.html.
Mail the application and other required document to:
Navy Marine Corps Relief Society Education Division
875 North Randolph Street, Suite 225
Arlington, VA 222203-1767
Phone: (703) 696-4960
Categories: Navy & Marine Corps Scholarsip