Society Of Women Engineers Scholarship Program
The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) is a not-for-profit educational and services organization which works as torch bearers for aspiring women to plan and take up engineering as their career.
Through their various scholarship programs they have provided financial assistance to many and helped in realizing their dreams.
- US Citizen or permanent resident of US
- Applicant must be women
- Must be incoming Freshmen Student
- Enrolled in a baccalaureate ABET/CSAB accredited engineering or computer science degree program or in a ABET approved school
- Applicant must be a full time student
- Minimum GPA 3.5/4.0
Refer to these links to get information about the application and other necessary details: http://societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=222&Itemid=229, & file:///C:/Users/Nishi/Desktop/login.asp.htm
You have to fill the online scholarship and furnish the details about your grades through:
- Current transcript
- Acceptance letter from ABET accredited college,
- Two recommendation letters (1-from a known person but not a relative, 2-Teacher in a STEM-science, technology, engineering & mathematics)
All the information must be submitted online on or before May 14, 2010 5 pm central time.
Categories: Scholarship For Women, Scholarships