Tony Gasser Memorial Scholarship 2011
Minnesota Horse Council is a non-profit corporation which has always been ahead in supporting equine related activities. Acted as a mediator among the horse-related groups and also facilitated their communication. The Corporation is also involved in equine educational activities.
Tony Gasser is a name which will never be forgotten for his contribution in Minnesota Horse Council. He himself was a renowned Minnesota Horseman and left enough to start a scholarship for the students in equine related fields.
Tony Gasser Memorial Scholarship is awarded to several eligible students.
- Must be a resident of Minnesota
- Must be High School Senior or Older
- Must be majoring or planning to major in equine related field of study
- An essay of not more than 200 words describing your one most meaningful horse-related experience and why
Information regarding the scholarship and application is given here: http://www.mnhorsecouncil.org/scholarship-application-procedures.php
Along with the application you need to submit
- Three letters of recommendation (from individuals who are well aware of your equine experience and ability, leadership ability)
- Official high school or College Transcript showing GPA for atleast one academic year
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment from your school
The Scholarship application along with letters of recommendations must reach the concerned authority by November 1, 2011 to:
MHC Scholarship Committee
c/o Trina Joyce, Chair
3035 34th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55406-2103
Categories: Scholarship For Equine Study, Scholarships