USC Breast Fellowship, USA
A Society of Surgical Oncology-certified training program, the USC Breast Fellowship Program is based at the University Of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA. The program aims at providing comprehensive training to general surgeons and makes them dedicated breast surgeons. the best part is USC Breast Fellowship, USA is the only program in US teaching endoscopic breast surgery and intraoperative radiotherapy.
The USC Breast Fellowship program is the participant of the Society of Surgical Oncology Breast Fellowship Matching Program so all the applicants must apply through this matching program with details given in www.surgonc.org.
- Candidate having completed M.D or equivalent program
- Board eligible or board certified in surgery, Plastic surgery or OB Gyn.
- Non –general surgery-trained candidates can also apply (their application will be assessed on the basis of their ability to complete the USC Breast Fellowship Program within 1 year)
Application and other necessary details are mentioned at: http://scholarship-positions.com/usc-breast-fellowship-usa/2010/06/04/ for queries regarding the program, send in your questions to Sangeeta Parekh on her e-mail address: email@example.com or call on the number: 323-442-5727.
Along with the application you need to submit following essentials:
- A current curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A personal statement
- A recent color photograph
- Three recommendation letters ( 1 from applicants’s training program director & other 2 from clinicians who are best able to judge the applicants character and abilities)
Students are requested to send their applications, CV’s, personal statements and photo no later than August 15, 2010 whereas all the recommendations are expected to reach the concerned authority by August 30, 2010
All the required materials along with the application should be mailed to:
USC Breast Fellowship Program
c/o Sangeeta Parekh
1510 San Pablo Street, Suite 430
Los Angeles, CA