William M Fanning Maintenance Scholarship, USA Scholarship
The National Business Aviation Association is a well known organization and has been a reliable source which has helped many companies for their successful growth in aviation industry. The NBAA awards William M Fanning Maintenance Scholarship annually to those who are pursuing their careers as maintenance technicians.
The awards are given by NBAA to honor William M Fanning who devoted 20 long years to the association. Two awards of $ 2,500 each will be given to two applicants, who are currently pursuing their career as maintenance technicians.
- Applicant must be U.S Citizen
- Must be officially enrolled in an accredited A & P Program or have been accepted for enrollment by an approved FAR Part 147 school.
Those eligible complete the application before the deadline. Detailed information regarding the scholarship and application is given here: http://www.nbaa.org/prodev/scholarships/fanning/.
The application packet must include:
- An essay of not more than 250 words describing your interest in and goals for a career in the aviation maintenance field
- If currently enrolled, submit an official transcript. If not currently enrolled but accepted for enrollment submit a copy of acceptance letter
- A current one page resume with permanent home address
- Letter of recommendation (from a faculty member or someone who is well aware of your capabilities)
The complete application packet must reach the concerned authority no later than July 30, 2010 on the following address:
William M Fanning Maintenance Scholarship
Attn: Jay Evans
National Business Aviation Association
1200 18th street NW, Suite 400
Washington DC 20036
Categories: Aviation Scholarship, Scholarships