- Student Finances
- Student Loans
- Specialty Scholarships
Grant Information For California Colleges
Being a large state, California has a sufficiently large population and enough number of institutes for higher education. But, the fact that it is a large state, also increases the competition rate in this state so that you really need to grab your first grant opportunity.
There is a complete line of grants that the California state government offers to provide to all the individuals seeking higher education and financial aid in some or the other form. Not only this, apart from grants for normal graduates or high school students, even the students without a traditional high school diploma can apply for these grants. The only thing they need to do in order to qualify for these grants is to provide an ACT or SAT record.
Listed are some of the college grants that can be of help to you :
- Cal Grant C : This grant is for an amount of about $576 to $3168 per year and is awarded to up to 7761 undergraduate students.
- Child Development Teacher and Supervisor Grant Program : A grant awarded to almost 300 undergraduate students for an amount of $1000 to $2000.
- Competitive Cal Grant A : A grant for an amount of $2046 to $9708 awarded each year to nearly 22500 undergraduate students.
- Competitive Cal Grant B : A $700 to $11259 grant awarded to up to 22500 undergraduate students each year.
- Entitlement Cal Graant A : A grant awarded each year to several undergraduate students for an amount of $2046 to $9708.
- Entitlement Cal Grant B : A $700 to $11259 grant awarded to up to 22500 undergraduate students each year.
For More Information visit : Grants by State