- Student Finances
- Student Loans
- Specialty Scholarships
Grant Information For Colorado Colleges
For all those who have been living in Colorado for quite some time and have been fortunate enough to enjoy the luxuries of mountain climbing and skiing, it is infact very difficult to think of studying in some different state. Besides that, with the numerous grants readily available for the college students in this state, it is definitely possible to aim for higher education while enjoying the beauty of your home state.
There are numerous college grants that are available, for the students of Colorado, that you can aim for. Some of these grants include:
- Colorado Scholarship : State residents who have a GPA of 2.5 or higher and plan to attend a state college are eligible for this grant.
- Colorado State University Aid program : Students who desire to study abroad can very well apply for this grant to get monetary assistance to fulfill their dreams.
- Colorado Student Grant : This is a need-based grant for which even the state residents are eligible. The amount may vary from $500 to $5000.
- Colorado Leveraging Education Assistance Partnership(CLEAP) : Only the students with substantial financial need are offered this grant each year. The grant amount may range from $50 to $900
- Daniels Opportunity Scholarship : This grant is offered to the non-traditional students like the adults who plan to return to college or those who have a GED as opposed to a high school diploma.
For More Information visit : Grants by State