- Student Finances
- Student Loans
- Specialty Scholarships
For all such students facing financial crisis and in accute need of financial aid, there are several free scholarships readily available through private organizations, charitable foundations, schools and colleges. These scholarships differ according to the specific field of study but what holds common between all of these is the fact that all of them are for free and do not require you to pay for any of them.
Some of the fields where you can expect to get a free scholarship include:
- Pharmacy : One of the most common deciding factor for students seeking pharmacy scholarships, is to have a brilliant high school record followed by an equally good competitive test score. Some of the common scholarships available in this field include, Gateway To Research Scholarship, Rite Aid Competitive Pharmacy Scholarships, American Pharmacists Association (AphA) Student Scholarship, etc.
- Art : Most vocational courses are known to cost a lot of money. This holds especially true for the art classes where you are required to restock your supplies frequently and this definitely accounts for a lot of overhead costs. For covering all such expences, the best option is to apply for one of the several art scholarships like, The Scholastic Art Awards, Liberty Graphics Art Scholarship, The WorldStudio Foundation Scholarship, NFAA Arts Recognition and Talent Search and many more.
- Military : Besides all other important education grants and scholarships, that are administered to thousands of students every year, an important scholarship facility especially designed for the heroes of the nation are the Military Scholarships. These scholarships include, Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (CAA), Scholarships for Military Children Program, American Patriot Scholarship, NMFA Jaonne Holbrook Patton Military Spouse Scholarship, etc.
- Sports : Considering the numerous scholarships and grants that are administered every year for sportsmen in different disciplines of sports like, football, basketball, etc, continuing a college education while getting an opportunity to play for your college is no more an unachievable dream.
- Business : Finding a business scholarship may not be a very tough job for most, but getting the best scholarship definitely requires a lot of your effort. You need to know exactly how and where to find the scholarships for your distinguished needs. Some of the business scholarships you can apply for include, AICPA Minority Accounting Students Scholarships, ICFAI Business School Scholarships, USA: Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships, IFA Educational Foundation/ PepsiCo Foundation Minority Entrepreneurs Scholarship, etc.