- Student Finances
- Student Loans
- Specialty Scholarships
Private Student Loans
For getting a Private Students Loan, you must be :
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident.
- AEnrolled at least half-time in a 4 or 5 year undergraduate degree program.
- A Have a cosigner for the loan application.
- A Both indiviual and cosigner must pass a credit check.
Following are the advantages of Private Students Loan:
- A No upfront, origination, guarantor, or prepayment fees
- A Payments can be defered, while in school and for a six-month grace period after graduation.
- A Exclusive 2% graduation reward depends upon the outstanding principal balance .
- A Rate of interest can be lowered by 0.25% for auto-debit repayment
You can apply for the loan by following these steps:
- A Discuss the loan options with the adult cosigner.
- A Fix the amount to be borrowed.
- A Get the Social Security number, driver's license, cosigner information, and two additional references.