Level 4, Building G52 Parklands Drive SOUTHPORT, QLD 4215 617-3735 6900
Information
  • Director N/A
  • Establishment 1917
  • Location Southport,QLD, Australia
  • Type Public
  • Vice principal http://www.qibt.qld.edu.au/
The Queensland Institute of Business and Technology (QIBT)[1] is a higher education institution delivering programs as a registered Higher Education Provider approved by the Australian Government’s Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. QIBT is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS Provider Code 07137F) as required by the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000. The school is located on Griffith University's Mount Gravatt and Gold Coast campuses. It currently has over 1,750 students; international students make-up 85% of the student population whilst Australian students make up the remaining 15%.
The school provides university level Diploma programs in the areas of Biosciences, Commerce, Criminology & Criminal Justice, Engineering, Graphic Design, Hotel Management and Information Technology. It also delivers Griffith University’s Mixed English and Academic Program, University Foundation program (Certificate IV) and Postgraduate Qualifying Program. These programs are offered in partnership with Griffith University, and are recognised by many other universities in Australia for entry with advanced standing.

Certificate IV Tertiary Preparation Program
Mathematics Bridging Options
University level
Associate Degree in Commerce and Business
Diploma of Biosciences
Diploma of Commerce
Diploma of Criminology & Criminal Justice
Diploma of Engineering
Diploma of Graphic Design
Diploma of Health Care
Diploma of Health Sciences
Diploma of Hotel Management
Diploma of Information Technology
Diploma of Media & Communication
Postgraduate
Postgraduate Qualifying Program
Campus
The school is located on Griffith University's Mount Gravatt and Gold Coast campuses. It currently has over 1,750 students; international students make-up 85% of the student population whilst Australian students make up the remaining 15%.